- Lake Wandawega Improvement Association: A voluntary organization whose purpose is to preserve and protect Lake Wandawega and its surroundings while enhancing its water quality, fishery, boating safety, and aesthetic values.
- Interlaken Property Owners Association: is a non-profit corporation whose purpose is maintenance of the beach area which is located on the southwest side of Lake Wandawega.
- Walworth County Lakes Association: An area organization with a mission to provide a resource for Walworth County Lakes to share lake-related information and concerns.
- Wisconsin Association of Lakes: The only statewide organization working exclusively to protect and enhance the quality of Wisconsin's 15,000 inland lakes.
- UW Extension: A team of education professionals dedicated to preserving our Wisconsin Legacy of lakes through education, communication and bringing people together.
- Area Property For Sale: Interested in lake area life? At any moment in time, you'll find plenty of property for sale. From vintage cabins, to brand new homes, to empty lots ready to build on.
- Camp Wandawega/Wandawega Lake Resort: The official site of one of Lake Wandawega's historic treasures.
- Wandawega In Pictures: Get an unedited view of Wandawega by simply doing a Google image search for Wandawega. You can also check out all the fun Wandawega shots on Instagram. Flickr is worth a look too!
ABCO Drain: Electric power rodding of drains/sewers by Gordon Haake, owner, with 25-plus years experience.
Holi Cannoli: fresh ingredients and authentic, time tested Italian recipes
The Chalet: A Comfortable Cozy Rustic Atmosphere including a Fireplace & Full Service Bar
Country Mobil: Gas and so much more, including wine, beer, liquor, and Maria's Taqueria
Fiddlesticks: Quality breakfast, lunch and dinner, a local favorite
Evergreen Golf Club: 27 championship quality holes, plus a restaurant, bar and pro shop.
Crossroads Bar & Grill: For sports, live music, karaoke, drink specials and more